Twitter

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mead Garden wedding 2/7/09


Erlande & Ricardo got married in Winter Park at Mead Gardens. From the 1st time we meet on their engagement session I felt an instant liking to both of them. W/o question 2 of the easiest people to like. They are in love and it shows in the way the respect each other. And how can you not be affected by their smiles. We had a great time I thank you both for making my "job" enjoyable. 

The wedding was a blast w/ some GREAT!!! music from the DJ who had a nice selection of "old skool" that I found myself grooving to. Erlande`s Sorority sisters were all present to help celebrate which was a very sweet moment to witness the friendship between them all.

I got to meet some great people at the wedding as well 2 of which are another GREAT! couple Rose & Welby who will be getting married in March. And with much apperception to Erlande and Ricardo who referred me I will have the pleasure of being their photographer as well. 



Thank again,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive