Twitter

Friday, February 6, 2009

IMPORTANT!...please read ((Funny coincidence))


Hey folks!. Wanted to let you all know I have a beautiful wedding of Erlande & Ricardo I am shooting this Saturday. Then I am on a mini vacation starting Monday 2/9 to Saturday 2/14 (happy Valentines day). We, meaning my wife and 2 beautiful kids are going on a cruise to the Keys and Bahamas which will be leaving from Miami. The funny coincidence is Erlande & Ricardo are also leaving on their HM Monday leaving from of all paces Miami...LOL

Can you believe the cold we are having. What timing we are going to a warm climate spots and still won`t be able to swim in the ocean or the pool. My kids are bummed. But, they keep asking me if we will see any pirates!..AHHH MATEY!. Gotta love kids!

Anyway, I will be unable to answer email or return voice mails until I return Saturday. So, (please) drop me an email or a VM and I promise to return all messages that Saturday.

I will be posting images on the Blog of Erlande and Ricardo soon after I return.


Happy Sails
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive