Twitter

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bike week it's always a show

This Guy just looked COOL!


Makes you take a double look



AWESOME paint jobs. Crazy stuff u must see in person




I have blogged this before. I am a HUGE admirer of motorcycles. Having owned several street bikes and dirt bikes I really enjoy going to bike week. It is really a fashion show, a circus & historical all at the same time, kind of the opposite of a new york runway, more like quick, turn and RUN AWAY. Tons of "different types" and personalities mingle.

A few years ago I actually had done an engagement session at the Boothill saloon on Main street which was one of the greatest I have ever done. They were kind enough to let us in there and use the hole place. It's amazing to see the huge dichotomy of people from different walks of life share an admiration for 2 wheels. From Corporate big wigs to motorcycle clubs, to guys like me, photographers.

This year Is the 1st I have missed in several years do to freezing weather and from what I hear from friends this year is quite slow. The cold weather has attendance down and bikers deceiding to sit in front of the fireplace instead of throttling down main st. or A1A.

Anyway, here are a few images from warmer days.


Until Next time,
SC

No comments:

Blog Archive