Twitter

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kim & Jose 10yrs and still in love

This is a GREAT Story. Kim and Jose have been married for 10 yrs now ( yes I said married) and have 3 of the most adorable kids you will ever meet. They got married 10 yrs ago in front of a justice of the peace, but Kim had always wanted her family to witness this union. Well, 10yrs later, not only did they have an AWESOME wedding, but the kids got to be apart of it. That is fantastic. I hit it off with Kim the first time we met. She is just likable and easy to talk to. And once I met Jose I knew this was a fun couple and deeply in love.

With reception at the Florida Hotel The music was fantastic and everyone was in he dancing mood. To see their 3 kids dancing and in the moment was priceless.

Thanks for the honor of allowing me to be a part of this special day.
Until Next time,
SC









No comments:

Blog Archive