Twitter

Friday, March 12, 2010

Orlando Engagement session with some style

I always suggest adding some fun things to an engagement session or even on the Wedding day. So, when Carrie said she would love to do that, & that she had a theme in mind with a "few" props" I was all about that. I can't tell you how much fun it is to do this. I was thinking a few, but then John called & warned me (it's ok it's our secret) that Carrie had about a U Haul truck full of "props". He was not kidding. More then enough to decorate someone's living room.

Anyway, they are goofy, fun, extremely friendly and just adorable together. We had a great time. In case I did not mention it. These two have been dating for 10 years now. My 3rd couple like this with in 3 months.

We got a TON of awesome images. Way more then I even posted, but here's a few to enjoy.

Until next time,
SC

















No comments:

Blog Archive