Twitter

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Define yourself: High School Senior Photography

Although I am 99% a "wedding Photographer" I am interested in other types of photography. As a matter of fact 2011, I will try to expand a little bit into other forms of Photography such as High School seniors. So, When I met Jocelyn, and was given this GREAT! opportunity to photograph such a beautiful girl & while I was completely intrigued by her personal story of who she is today and learning more about her future goals, it was clear to see she L.O.V.E.S. to be in front of the camera. And as you can see, she does it quite well.

Zach, thank you for all your help that day. I hope I didn't over work you...LOL

Jocelyn, thank you for being open to everything we did. Not afraid to get dirty and really was fantastic in everything we did.

If you are interested in High school senior photography that is NOT like your typical yearbook pictures, Call or email me. I can guarantee you it will be FUN!, and images like you could never imagine.

Ask yourself: Who are you?. What's your style? How can you separate yourself from the crowd. This is some of the greatest times of your lives. Document it with a Senior Session.



Until next time,
SC


























No comments:

Blog Archive