Twitter

Monday, December 20, 2010

Royal Crest Room Wedding Photography

Lauren & Shawn are a young couple that started dating in High School. Lauren fell in love with Shawn's AWESOME hair style..Don't hate me Shawn, but those pictures are DA BEST!. Lauren you look your same cute self and easy to understand how Shawn was attracted to you and found his true love early in life. I give Shawn a ton of credit and respect. At such a young age he joined the Military. Such a great Guy!

The weather was perfect for a wedding and the scenic site of the Royal Crest Room makes it a beautiful choice for a wedding venue. Both the wedding and ceremony took place at the Royal Crest Room. If you have not seen it and are looking for a venue that can host it all. I highly recommend you give them a look. Flowers were INCREDIBLE as usual from Lee Forrest Design One of the BEST period!. Music, provided from A-List DJ Entertainment. Asher, is one of the top Dj"s I have ever worked with. He, got the party going and kept his foot on the pedal (I mean hands on the Turn tables) ALL NIGHT. It was the 1st time working with him and would HIGHLY recommend to all my bides.

It was a spectacular night filled with good times.

I wanted to add another 36 images which were WAY MORE then normal to put on a Blog. I had a ton more GREAT shots of Details, Reception, and Ceremony, but think you all get the point. It was awesome!.

I wish you both much Love and a lifetime of happiness.


Until Next time,
SC


SORRY, but I forgot to add this image which was one of the 36 I was talking about. To much fun NOT to Add.


















Mother & Daughter Tears at the very same time. Awesome!.























I could not decide which Ring shot I liked best, so here a are a few. They may cause cavities...LOL






No comments:

Blog Archive