Twitter

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Courtyard At Lake Lucerne Wedding


Ahhhh, The Courtyard of Lake Lucerne & The beauty of a wedding. I love what I do and the ability to be creative week after week. Even when I shoot at the same venues I always try to be more creative, Find new and different angles. And, then throw in Mother nature, fall/winter weddings when it gets dark waaayyyy to early. Wedding Photography is a challenge. And I am up for it.

Well, for this wedding Erika and Manny were in great spirits {as usual} even a few drops of rain brought a nice aurora to the day. But, it was Mother nature that made me "think" more.

These two are in a word "relaxed". And, just a pat of each other. It was a special day and celebrated by the closest of friends and family. Many, had one of his groomsmen came all the way from Hong Kong. Now, that is a commitment to friendship.

PLEASE notice Manny wearing a bag over his head...HILARIOUS! I was photographing the girls indoors due to the rain at first and Manny was upstairs trying to get downstairs without seeing Erika in her dress. So, here he comes with the Dillards bag covering him up...Toooo funny. And a 1st for me.

You both are terrific and I wish you both the best. Now, let's take a look at a few from the day.

Enjoy!

Until Next time,
SC



















































No comments:

Blog Archive