Twitter

Friday, December 16, 2011

Omni at Champions Gate: Amy & Jonathan

Amy & Jonathan are each unique. Traditional and Non-traditional at the same time. Being Jewish and according to tradition vows must be after sunset so in the middle of November it gets dark at 6pm and not very good for wedding pictures. So, the Non traditional part of them agreed to do a 1st look and see each other prior to the ceremony. And, what a great decision that was. We were able to get some really beautiful images and keep in mind it is pretty dark to the human eye....But, they look GREAT!

Take a look at the images of the ceremony in the dark. I think you will agree they look pretty good for not using flash.

Jonathan, I appreciate your humor. You are quite funny and I greatly appreciate you BOTH for trusting me in this with the photography.

This was a beautiful day at the Omni at Champions Gate. Every time I do a wedding there I find new angles and different spots to give each couple something unique to them.

Thanks to Tracy from Eventfully Yours for always keeping a tight clock and everyone on schedule.

I wish you both the Best.... Mazel Tov



Until Next TIme,
SC
















































No comments:

Blog Archive