Twitter

Thursday, December 1, 2011

These were tough


WHY, is it sooooo hard to take my kids pictures. I do not have this much stress on any other families or even weddings. BUT when it comes to my own kids...Forget about it..

I will say my Daughter does love the camera and really a joy. So, that leaves one to believe I am speaking about my son. Yes, correct. He, is fine with anyone else taking his pic...But, not when it's me. I love them more then anything on the planet. But, a cruel joke to have a photographers son hating to have his picture taken... But, like any parent knows a little bribery goes along way.

The 2nd image really shows their personalities. My son LOVES to always joke around and my girl, the model and always ready to pose for the camera.


Oh well, I am asking Santa for a bag of patience.


Until next time,
SC





No comments:

Blog Archive