Twitter

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Orlando Family Portrait Photography: Chris Vasanti and Kiaora

Good times. I always appreciate happy customers. And, when Nicole recommended me to Vasanti I could not be more happy. Especially since I just photographed them a few weeks ago. So, as busy as I am right now I knew I had to fit Vasanti and her family in before the holidays. Vasanti had chosen this location. So, it was my fist time photograping in Lake Nona. I was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. We met early on a Sunday morning so that Kiaora was in happy time. She is a cutie. And, soon there will be another little one joining their family.

Thank you Nicole for introducing me to this great family.

Thank you Chris and Vasanti for sharing Kiaora to make this day special for me. I am still getting over all the leaves I had to eat...wink wink.


Until Next time,
SC
www.scottcraigphotography.com



















No comments:

Blog Archive