Twitter

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Then and Now: Elizabeth Jerome and the kids

I actually was originally hired to photograph Jerome's surprise party at a fancy venue called Luxatica which is a very high end car club. I found out that there www also engaged at the time and planning their wedding in the following year. Well, time went on and then one day I received a call from Elizabeth....it went something like this " Hi Scott This is Elizabeth you photographed a surprise party for Jerome about a year ago. Do you remember us?"

Needless to say. I did.

I had the pleasure of photographing this amazing couple in a private home in Miami.  Not much else needs to be said about the views. I blogged different then, but you can see a few right here

Since then (2009) the family has grown.

Until Next Time,
SC
www.scottcraigphotography.com
















No comments:

Blog Archive