Twitter

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes Wedding Photographer AMAZING

You may remember Nicole & Nando from a few weeks ago when I posted their engagement session. Well, they are now Married and what a day it was. The day started at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes for some AMAZING getting ready shots. Then it was off to Holy Family Catholic church for a beautiful ceremony.

If you read my blog post on Nicole & Nando you will get more of the fantastic story that comes along with how we met & how some things are "just meant to be". A valuable lesson that I hear all to often these days from other brides.

Nicole, you know how our story goes. To this day when I think of it I still get emotional. I cannot tell you what it means to me, to make the decision you did in such a short period of time before your wedding day. And to trust me 110% w/o ever having any hesitation on some of my ideas. You are amazing, you looked amazing, and you made me feel amazing.

Nando, you are 100% a class guy. Your Mother is truly a magical person. Without her having to speak any english I was able to understand everything she felt when she looked at you & Nicole. You had a HUGE part in trusting me as well. I cannot thank you enough. Your Family is amazing.

Nando, is originally from Italy. So, After this beautiful day. Nicole & Nando re did there wedding vows all over again in Italy.... YES! Italy, just a few days later (send me some pics PLEASE!).

You are both very blessed to have found each other. I wish you endless happiness together.


Until Next time,
SC




















































No comments:

Blog Archive