Twitter

Friday, November 19, 2010

Inspiration: Where do I get mine

I get inspired from life. Cliche, yes, but MUCH better then the alternative. My wife, My kids, & my everyday passion to see things and taking time to recognize how much photography means to me and is my a part of my life. Like everything that makes me passionate about living photography helps me document and remember it. Many times different then how I saw it.

I look at hundreds of EXTREMELY talented artists. All types, not just photographers. But, for some reason Still photography inspires me more then others. Occasionally I blog about a few that do. So, today, I give you one of the most INCREDIBLE wedding photographers on the PLANET!.

click here to see my Inspiration for today... Cliff Mautner


Until next time,
SC





No comments:

Blog Archive