Twitter

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Marriott World Center : orlando wedding photographer

This wedding was a little different. Akilah & Nick contacted me over a year ago to photograph their wedding. But, I had already been contracted by Damaris & Joel just a few days prior (see post below). So, In talking to Akilah I explained that I could have my part of my team photograph their wedding and all editing would be done by me. Akilah, was very trusting and agreed. On the wedding day, I personally made it my business to at least "surprise" Akilah & Nick. I can honestly say that the surprise on Akilah's face was worth a million bucks!. She was happy to see that I cared enough to be there even for a short period of time & was able to get some of the getting ready and Ceremony. So below will be a combination of 3 photographers views.

The Ceremony & reception both took place at the Marriott World center in Orlando. A beautiful place to have a wedding.

Special thanks to: Tina from Ortiz-sellers photography is a great friend and a huge help always. And then there is Jerry from Photography by Jerry & Denise. I thank you guys for all your help and GREAT images.

Nick, you looked like the Million bucks and Akilah you are pricless!.

Thanks for trusting me.

Best wishes,

Until next time,
SC

































No comments:

Blog Archive