Twitter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reviews and what they mean:Orlando wedding Photographer

As I received the email below today, it got me thinking about some things that just never get blogged about and I think it might be time to talk about this. I photographed this couple a few weeks ago. It makes me feel great and confirms to me that sometimes what you pay for might not be seen. Sure you can look at a website and talk to the photographer and things can go good or just no fuzzy feelings from either side. Believe it or not, most successful photographers are interviewing the bride just as much as the bride is interviewing us. If I don't feel a connection or I feel that my photography is not "valued" then that is a bride that I think would be better served w/ another photographer. I am not saying that I think I am "too good" for that bride, but rather I would rather spend my Saturday w/ a Bride and Groom who "trusts" me and my vision. There is a TON of (politely put) less expensive photographers in this area, BUT is that bride going to "trust" her day to "price" or is Photography important enough to you that you must LOVE the images you see. I once saw a quote that said "bad photography is always an expensive mistake." I loved that! No matter what you spend, if you don't love your pictures, it's a mistake.

My point is : Check out what my wonderful brides say about me, my service and Photography….let’s meet and see if we “click”.

From Damaris: Oct 9th wedding

Scott,

You are the MANNN!!!! I know you mainly do weddings but we decided that your going to be our personal photographer forever...lol...ur pics are just awesome I couldn't be happier...joel did a great job picking you which he throws in my face everyday!!!!

Also a friend of mine is having a sweet sixteen for her daughter and I have a friend that's getting married next year that I'm forwarding your info to cuz ur the man. lol

Thank you sooo much for everything it has most definitely been a pleasure.

Ps. The pic of me and jo kissing you better be in those pics.....we want a pic with the guy that made our wedding more memorable then we thought possible!!!!

Where can I go and give you reviews......I wanna put 10 stars next to it and tell any bride they need Scott Craig!!!!

Damaris

From Nicole: Oct 2nd wedding:

Hi Scott,

They are AMAZING! I love them! I put some on Facebook and gave you a shout
out, too :)

Hope you had a nice Halloween with your kids :)

Nicki

Hi Scott,

How are you?! I LOVE the few photos that you sent over and am excited to
see them all :) With that said, please know that there is no rush, I would
really rather you take your time and not feel rushed. Nando and I both feel
 that we can wait (even another month) for photos that will last us the rest
 of our lives.

 I must tell you how Nando just thinks so highly of you. He mentioned, on 
several occasions, how hiring your was the best decision we made!

I see that you have been busy, I know October is a big wedding month ;) I
 hope you're doing well!

 We did take photos in Italy, with the full wedding in Orlando, we decided
 to have little parties with his family in Italy. We spent a week on the
 Amalfi Coast and took lots of photos, which I will absolutely share!

 Thank you again, so much! I will, of course, be sending you a more
 professional thank you for you to have for your blog and for your 
professional reference.

 Thank you for having October 2nd available, my wedding would not have been 
the same without you!



Sincerely,


Nicki

From Alicia married 9/25/10

Hi Scott,

Well, we can't stop talking about you and how amazing you guys were on the wedding day! Overall, we had a great time anyway.. :) Let's face it-I was pretty much going to have a good time no matter what happened, but you really made it all that more special. You can tell that you care. In the end, I am really happy to know that you were there and capturing the moments. You stayed really calm and collected...even when things started going really fast before leaving for the church. You guys worked hard, that is for sure!

I just wanted to thank you for spending so much time with us on pictures and trying to make sure we were taken care of in that way. It really meant alot to us and you both were so flexible about taking different shots here and there, which was awesome. Jeff and I had a great time, and although I know you both were working very, very, very hard, I hope you had fun too.

We would recommend you to anyone. LOVED working with you and Jeff and I have already talked about using you again in the future. (so don't even try and change career paths soon!)

Thanks SO much,

Alicia


From Laura Married 4/10/10

Scott!

The photo is so beautiful! It means so much to me that you put that special picture together with the picture of my dad. I can't even begin to thank you enough for how great you treated us all at the wedding. Chris and I can't stop talking about how we know we are going to have such great pictures thanks to you and Karen as well. I appreciate your patience with us as we tried to organize everyone for the group shots, too... and also you taking into consideration whether or not my mom was pleased with the photos- she liked that and had such a great time working with you. The photo you sent meant so much to her. I feel like Chris and I have started a friendship with you- you made us feel SO comfortable at the wedding and had a BLAST working together! You are seriously the nicest person I dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning process and I can't thank you enough for all you have done We are looking forward to seeing the photos!

Talk to you real soon,

Laura & Chris.

In a nutshell “Reviews” give you a quick glimpse into the professionalism, commitment to service, and responsiveness to emails and phone calls of that photographer (among other aspects of the industry).

I have always been a “tech junkie” and one of the benefits is allowing me to respond almost instantly. There are times where I will wait until I reach the office to call or email back for certain reasons; one being a new client inquiry. From a professional stand point I just feel more comfortable with the email looking professional and not saying “sent from my I-phone”. I will ALWAYS return any email within 2 hours and phone calls without question the same day, but typically within 1 hour.

I can guarantee that when it comes to service NOBODY will be more attentive than myself.

My Priorities: every couple gets 100% of me. My commitment to creating and capturing your wedding… to the turnaround time… from how fast your images will be online… to how long you will receive your album/Pictures/DVD etc. will be among the fastest you will ever experience… I GUARANTEE that. I have read other reviews where the photographers contract stated 9months till they would receive their DVD then having it delivered over a year later…to me, this is UNACCEPTABLE, IRRESPONSIBLE, and UNPROFESSIONAL.


Thanks for reading.



Until Next time,

SC

www.scottcraigphotography.com








No comments:

Blog Archive