Twitter

Friday, September 26, 2008

Ashley & Reggie in the BIG game


Small world story: My 1st contact as most often is from my website. So, upon scheduling our first meeting I like to meet with both the bride and groom if possible.  Upon our meeting and introductions, I learned Reggie`s last name was Kohn. Now the small world part... Reggie`s dad was my wife`s high school P.E. coach, and then my wife taught with Reggie’s mother for 10 yrs. This is a small world.


Both Reggie and Ashley are beautiful, down to earth people from GREAT families and a long line of educators. Reggie is a High school basketball coach just like his proud father, and Ashley is an elementary school teacher. They exchanged their vows at the First United Methodist Church of Winter Park with about 250 friends and family present to celebrate this union.  The reception was at the beautiful ballroom at Church Street in Orlando with enough food for all of the county and followed by enough dancing to work off the calories.


Reggie this was the game of your life and BOTH you and Ashley are the winners.




Congrats Again,

Scott

No comments:

Blog Archive