Twitter

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet the Inmans


I know I have said this b4, but I am still amazed at how important and powerful the Internet is. Here is another FANTASTIC experience I have had. Regina was looking to have some photos taken while on vacation in Daytona from Georgia with her family. She had expressed the importance of this occasion & I was really honored to be the one to capture these memories. We emailed and spoke over the phone for a couple of months and while we originally decided to meet in St Augustine in the late afternoon the weather was a big concern for all. So, at the last minute we decided just to stay in the Daytona area and meet in the morning instead. I am glad we did. As minutes after the session ended and I was driving home... & BOOM came the hurricane force rains which most certainly would have put a damper on the original location and time of session.
Anyway, Upon meeting the whole family which included 3 BEAUTIFUL children I was able to “connect” with them on more personal level then just photographer there for a job. I found a several common bonds between Milton the husband and myself...not just being a parent and having kids of similar ages, but the LOVE of motorcycles especially dirt bikes. If you ride you understand. It is something that is indescribable.
The session/experience ended with many beautiful images that will be cherished for generations. And I feel I met new friends.
I thank you for a wonderful time and allowing me to be the one to capture these memories. And to show me just how powerful the internet is.

Best Wishes,
Scott

No comments:

Blog Archive