Twitter

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It`s The Law


This past week I was commissioned to photograph Chris & James. The Attorneys of Payer Law Group Located in Orlando & Miami. The images are to be used for there advertising. So, Ok I admit I was a little nervous when working for a Attorney you automatically have FEAR!!. But, I gotta tell you....We had a GREAT! time with lots of laughs. I am a Big sports fan and from the moment I saw Chris` office with football memorabilia I knew this was going to be a good time. Even though Chris is a Nole fan (I didn`t hold that against him). And then I met James the one standing who is Hurricane fan (so am I) Don`t hold that against me. All said we got some fantastic images that they are using for there advertising.... GO CANES

No comments:

Blog Archive