Twitter

Monday, October 25, 2010

Casa Feliz Engagement session Winter Park photographer

I met Dominique about 10 months ago. She explained that Kevin was in the Military serving our country in Kuwait and that he would be back just before the wedding. I remember her telling me that he, "Kevin" is a prankster and loved to laugh. Well, she was 100% correct (why wouldn't she be). I met Kevin for the 1st time when we did their e-session just 4 days prior to their wedding.The time we spent together was incredible. He is 100% confident in who he is (Kevin you know what i'm talking about...LOL) and 100% committed to Dominique. They both are soooo comfortable in front of the camera which makes my Job soooo much easier.

We picked the beautiful Casa Feliz in Winter Park to do this thang!. As, I said there wedding was just 4 days later and the chose to do a 1st look which is more common then most think. I can't wait to share those with you. It will be a little bit as I have 4 weddings ahead of them to edit...But, trust me they will be worth the wait.

Dominique, you are w/o question "real" What we see is who you are. Beautiful! inside & out. Kevin, you are DA MAN! instantly taken w/ you as a person and I cannot explain the gratitude I have you and every single soldier serving for us. You both are very special...Next time we can talk more about Zander.



Enjoy!
Until next time,
SC




















No comments:

Blog Archive