Twitter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rollins College Engagement & The Grand Bohemian Hotel wedding

I met Lauren at one of my Bridal shows and upon meeting anyone could easily see the joy on her face when talking about her wedding plans. For all of you that are aware of Knowles Chapel AKA... Rollins College you know how AMAZING a place is to be married. It is made for weddings. I am fortunate enough to do a few weddings a year their and I always find "new spots" to get some Fantastic!! images. So, when Lauren & Jason thought about where they would like to do the engagement session, guess where they chose. You got it, Rollins College and while walking around I spotted at least 3 new "spots" to take them for their wedding portraits.
Jason, you are a hoot my friend. Easy to talk to and easy to laugh with. Thanks for a bunch of laughs. You both are going to make a beautiful couple.

Planning this day might be a little to much for someone as detailed and organized as Lauren. So, she has enlisted the help of the PHENOMENAL girls at Planit event & Design. New site coming very soon.

The reception will be incredible at one of the most beautiful hotels in Orlando, The Grand Bohemian Hotel. I am looking very forward to Next April 2011


Until next time,
SC














No comments:

Blog Archive