Twitter

Thursday, October 14, 2010

From Bridesmaid to Bride

I first met Anne while she was a Bridesmaid for Vanessa & John's wedding back in 2008 (Another great couple and a ton of Fun. John, I still get a ton of laughs when I show people your images.)

I actually remember Anne as her smile is unforgettable. (take a look). When I got the call that she was now going from bridesmaid to Bride I was thrilled. She, had met the man of her dreams Rick. I absolutely dig his vintage style. He looks and just feels "vintage & classic". ck out their engagement session here.

The ceremony & reception were held in New Smyrna at one of the most beautiful homes I have ever seen anywhere. Surrounded by water and the sun was just golden kissing the skyline for this sunset wedding.

It was an incredible day that was filled with close friends and family. I wish you guys the best.


Enjoy!
Until next time,
SC



















































No comments:

Blog Archive