Twitter

Friday, October 1, 2010

Rollins College knowles Chapel wedding w/ dash of Casa Feliz

Kristen & Brian are a young couple in Love. I remember on their engagement session just how cute these two are together. Kristen, has planed a beautiful wedding where the ceremony was held at the fantastic Rollins College aka.. Knowles Chapel. Many of you are familiar with it i'm sure. Then the reception was held at the other end of Park ave in Winter Park at the Historical Casa Feliz. This is a quaint little place that is filled with old charm. Both are amazing places to have a wedding at.

One of my favorite parts of the day is the Father /Daughter dance and this we no disappointment. I have been at enough wedding were usually I am in the moment and just shooting away, BUT then there are a few that really hit me hard. The dance with the song got me a little choked up thinking of how Kristen & her Dad were feeling at that very minute & it made me think of my daughter. I have a 5 year old daughter who almost everyday like to dress up and many times it is in her flower girl dress from a family wedding and we put a vail on her and she will dance with me to music. It helps me to prepare for the inevitable that one day she will be doing this dance for real with me. It was emotional...I admit it.

Brian is a great guy who is currently serving in the Marines. I can't thank him or all the other service men that are protecting us through all this going on right now.

Thank you all for making us feel so welcome.


Until next time,
SC
























































Reception at Casa Feliz in Winter park.

No comments:

Blog Archive